Saturday, 28 December 2013

Set Sale to Stuarts

WELL what a year it has been! All sorts of shenanigans around the globe from the currently MIA Skylon. 
I of course have been involved in some of his extra-curricular activities, while firmly ensconced in my Havana bolt hole, and am aware of some further exciting plans coming over the horizon in 2014. 


As far as that is concerned I advise you to seriously watch this space.

So what better way to end the year than with a restock of clothes and doing so taking advantage of the annual Christmas sale at Stuarts London?

With up to 60 per cent off some items and the advantage of not having to battle those mentalists who camp outside certain stores in a bid to get the best bargain toaster or a jacket they do not actually want, but feel compelled to buy after they have been interviewed on TV, what's not to love.

I always find sales are great to not only cash in on the reductions, but to fill in the gaps missing on your wardrobe or double up on those special pieces.
So I have rolled out the DVD box sets On the Buses, Steptoe and Son and Porridge have done for the first days shopping and as you'd expect all the big guns are here.

So as Blakey and Co belt it around West London I took a peak at Armani Jeans, New Balance, Barbour, Penfield and Hardy Amies

While Norman Stanley Flethcer did his bit with Godber and Mr Mackay as I trawled through Paul Smith Jeans, Gloverall and Brady bags to name a few.

Time for a mince pie me thinks before I tuck in to some Ma Strum bargains.

So what are you waiting for get armchair shopping.

Here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year