Friday, 4 September 2009

New Blogger joins Stuarts London




About me


Hello. My name is Richard Humphries. I'm a Graphic Designer, plunging headlong toward 40 and living in West London. I'm originally from Huddersfield, Gloucester, Nottingham, Hull and Worcester, amongst other English towns. If you're Northern, you'll think I'm Southern, and vice versa. I'm looking forward to blogging for Stuarts London and getting a sneak peek at incoming products.


About Stuarts


I'm really excited to be part of the team at Stuarts. In an age of terrible customer service and identikit High Streets, Stuarts is a breath of fresh air. I don't want to use the term 'old-fashioned', but the team at Stuarts actually care, which has become rare. They care about the customer, they care about the products and they care about the quality of service. They know their stuff. And they are genuinely excited about the fashion they bring to their customers.


Thanks for reading - there will be more posts and news coming very soon.


http://www.stuartslondon.com/


Contact us